Monday, August 24, 2009

It ain't that bad being homeless

When you rock Chanel!
That's right - we've noticed that the homeless here are incredibly stylish people with slip on loafers and waistcoats.. you may have nothing, but if you are in Paris you still need to save face. Our theory is that they have been here so long that they are deeply affected by fashion.
I can go by personal example here. I grew a beard.. not because I have always wanted one - No way.. it's just that within 12 hours of being here I realised that I needed one - 'to be in this secret society of cool'.

Photo courtesy of sneaky Ladesha who waited for him to nod off!

This next one is a bit random - but I found it interesting that this homeless guy had a cosy tent and BEANBAG outside for afternoons in the sun.

Most have beds as well - they seem to claim parts of the street and build crated bases with mattresses on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment